Pebbles Take

Thursday, August 03, 2006

First Attack on Iggy from across the Floor

The prime minister also took a thinly veiled swipe at the candidates for the Liberal leadership - especially front-runner Michael Ignatieff - attempting to paint them as out-of-touch with ordinary people.
"I understand that not everyone is lucky enough to be born into a rich family, to attend private schools, or to live an international lifestyle," he said.

This is just the start. Iggy is VERY OPEN TO ATTACK! He is the Tory dream candidate (even more than Volpe)


Volpe has only one angle to attack (sleaze), Iggy has an entire series of attack ads waiting to happen.


[Link]

2 Comments:

  • Bam, Bam Pebbles.

    You may be right.

    THe What Do I Know Grit

    By Blogger James Curran, at 11:39 PM  

  • Oh, shit. I never saw it that way. Dammit, now I'll have to go update my post. Bam! indeed.

    By Blogger Red Tory, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home