Pebbles Take

Friday, November 24, 2006

Rumblings of a Big Announcement

The Gerard Kennedy Campaign has a blank media release up on their website dated today. I have to think something big is happening tomorrow. Either a big endorsement (my guess would be Ralph Goodale), or a policy announcement. Problably on the nation resolution.

I wonder if Gerard will walk lock step with all other federalist forces on this issue, or vendu the party, and my prefered candidate Stephane Dion.

This announcement is big enough to get Op-Eds in the national and french papers tomorrow (according to my source inside the Queensway).

Hopefully this isn't all fizz, no pop.

2 Comments:

  • Hello Pebbles,

    I believe Dion will have his own op-ed in the Star tomorrow. Should be a good one too.

    The What Do I Know Grit

    By Blogger James Curran, at 9:12 PM  

  • Trudeau has observer status at the convention, but is backing Gerard:

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061125.wtrukenn1125/BNStory/Front

    Is the first of many significant announcements from the Kennedy campaign.

    MississaugaPeter

    P.S. And Rae's blogger getting in trouble:

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061125.wtrukenn1125/BNStory/Front

    By Blogger Peter, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home